Friday, July 15, 2011

Yum its Friday!

Friday's at my office usually involves lots of chatter about food, the weekend, when it's going to be 5:00pm, and more food. I'm surprised there is not more pot-lucks. But I can assure you there are tons of take-out. (Today was Italian, in case you were wondering.) Anyhow, I thought I'd share with you today a very awesome recipe for Saturday breakfast/brunch. Cinnamon Roll Pancakes! My father and I tried these out a few weekends ago, and OH MY! Be ready for a party in your mouth. Melt in your mouth good. I originally found the recipe here, however we tripled and changed it slightly due to the small quantity it made. We have officially added them to the Christmas Brunch menu this year at our house.

See Foodgawker.com  and  Recipe Girl's Site for more amazing recipe's and photos!
Full Recipe after the jump! 


I'll be adding similar recipe cards to my ETSY shop this weekend, look out for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment